Public Investment Fund – PIF Careers – 5+ Vacancies
List Of Opening Vacancies – PIF Careers
1: Executive Assistant – Apply Here
General Focus Area:
- •Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write emails, correspondence memos, and letters and Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients Liaise with stakeholders to handle requests and queries from the project team.
- Keep records of all information related to the project for documentation, clarification, and presentation to management.
- Supervise tasks assigned to the acting project director as instructed by the committee.
- Oversee vendor performance to ensure timelines and quality.
- Support in organizing and updating project paperwork in alignment with both the Consulting Team and the PIF Project Team from designs, schedules, and information on suppliers to all reference materials.
- Assuring all documents are kept in the position of the Project Director and accessible to all stakeholders involved.
- Assist the frequent feedback from all stakeholders
- Assist with the research process
- Contributing to any assigned tasks related to the projects
- +4 years of similar experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma, in Administrative, Business Management or equivalent
- Must be excellent in English and Arabic Languages