Neom Jobs – Neom Careers – 150+ Positions
List Of Opening Vacancies – Neom Jobs
1: Executive Assistant – Neom Jobs
Education & Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to executive management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done;
- Adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Availability on evenings and weekends at the Executive Director’s discretion
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
2: Graduate Networks Engineer – Neom Jobs
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Min 3 years of experience in Water Recycling (Wastewater) infrastructure (gravity and pressurized networks and conveyance)
- Experience in pumping/lifting stations
- Knowledge and relative experience of vacuum-operated sewage networks
- Knowledge of water pipeline hydraulic modeling software
- Knowledge of Water Recycling and infrastructure
- The skills to collaborate with Research centers, Contractors, and Consultants
- Collaboration across a Matrixed organization
- Be prepared to be Challenged
- Bachelor of Engineering or above, with a focus and experience in Wastewater Networks
3: Business Improvement Manager – Neom Jobs
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Responsible to review all NEOM Municipal Affairs related issues pertaining to municipal services.
- Execute the migration of base economy remaining municipal services to NEOM Municipal Affairs.
- Continue to manage consumer issues under NEOM Municipal Affairs.
- Manage and lead Municipal Compliance Department services assigned projects.
- Support NEOM Municipal Affairs to align with NEOM’s Vision and expectations.
- Support the licensing of businesses from various industries.
- Consult with legal advisors as required.
- Advise and educate consumers, tenants, businesses and landlords on their rights, responsibilities, and changes to the law.
- Register and license businesses and occupations.
- Conciliate disputes between consumers and traders, and tenants and landlords.
- Strive to create a culture of compliance.
- Attends project meetings and generate minutes of meetings.
- Empower consumers and working families through community outreach and by providing the tools and resources they
- need to be educated consumers and to achieve financial health and work-life balance.
- Conduct research and advocate for public policy that furthers its work to support communities.
- Review and advise on consumer legislation and industry codes.
- Enforce and ensure compliance with consumer laws.
- Any other related tasks.
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience or more in local municipality role.
- Excellent background in organizational management.
- Excellent Presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic & English language.
- Innovative & Forward Thinking.
4: Data Analyst – Water Networks – Neom Jobs
Education & Experience
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent experience in the relevant area and technical training
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a water networks data management or analysis role for a wide range of water network operational assets
- Knowledge and experience of water asset operational data, network modeling leakage management, and reporting techniques
- Knowledge of different types of water operational data and analysis techniques for use in the operations of water network assets
- Understanding of DMA/DMZ setup and NRW/Water Balance/Leakage Calculations
- Knowledge of water quality data analysis and operating parameter limits
- Experience in a dynamic complex commercial organization, engaged in multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to provide detailed technical assessments, and recommendations and influence people at all levels
- Innovative approach, eager to challenge the status quo
- Ability to focus on short- and long-term strategic objectives
- Business Communications: Use the right language, tone, and storytelling techniques when communicating, describing, or explaining issues over email, chat, reports, presentations, and other forms and channels of communication
- Decision-Making: Make prompt, informed, and fact-based decisions for the good of the project
- Accountability: Embrace ownership of and accountability for the activities
Click Here To View All Jobs & Apply Now