Mubadala Healthcare Careers – 3+ Vacancies
List Of Opening Vacancies – Mubadala Healthcare Careers
1: Patient Experience Ambassador (UAE National) – Mubadala Healthcare Careers
KEY DECISIONS THE ROLE MAKES AND THE EXTENT OF THE IMPACT OF THE DECISION
- Takes decisions on areas including but not limited to asset budgets, people, financial and other resources in
- alignment with the established Delegation of Authority (DoA).
- Makes asset-wide decisions with regard to medical strategies, frameworks, procedures, and policies.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Oversees the development and refinement of the asset’s medical strategies, operational plans, and initiatives and continuously monitors the asset’s overall performance to ensure the achievement of MH’s strategic goals and directions.
- Ensures adequate medical/clinical performance management mechanisms are in place to deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Provides support, advice, and direction on issues that have a strategic impact on the asset’s business performance.
- Guides the development and implementation of long-term operational and financial plans to support the asset’s overall strategy and growth
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Completion of specialty qualification as per the recognized specialty certificate
- (DOH/DHA guidelines)
- 10+ years of experience post qualification from the American Board, UK Board or equivalent certifications inclusive of 8+ years of relevant experience in a senior management capacity
Job-Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to lead and manage a multidisciplinary healthcare environment that fosters transparency, collaboration and innovative and critical thinking
- Strong knowledge of key clinical/medical procedures and current best practices
- In-depth understanding of the scientific method and clinical applications based on the medical, scientific and practical rationale
- Skilled at engagement and scientific exchange with external medical communities
- Ability to manage projects to establish strategic business goals, prioritize plans, delegate and evaluate project deliverables
- Ability to communicate and relay messages impactfully in a culturally sensitive manner
- Strong analytical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Mubadala Healthcare Careers
2; Vascular Technologist Mubadala Healthcare Careers
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Understand diseases and deformities of the patients’ feet using medical histories, physical examinations, x-rays, and laboratory test results.
- Assessment and treatment of skin, nail, and soft tissue problems, wound care and treatment of local infections of the feet and lower limbs, neurological foot issues
- Treatment of rheumatoid foot and osteoarthritis
- Treat feet affected by bone, muscle, and joint disorders.
- Thoroughly assess and treat the feet of children, adults, geriatrics, diabetics, and athletes.
- Treat conditions such as corns, calluses, ingrown nails, tumors shortened tendons, bunions, cysts, and abscesses
- Educate patients and their families about the benefits of foot care
- Advise patients about treatments and foot care techniques necessary for the prevention of future problems.
- Correct deformities by means of plaster casts and strapping.
- Provide referrals for Braces and appliances.
- Refer patients to physicians when symptoms indicative of systemic disorders, such as arthritis or diabetes, are observed in feet and legs
- Provide Referrals for deformities on the Foot and Ankle for treatment using mechanical methods.
- Maintain accurate clinical documentation and patient records
- Footwear advice and adaptation to meet each patient’s specific lifestyle,
- Design and manufacture custom foot orthotics (foot supports such as shoe insoles)
- Produce small correct devices such as digital splints, as well as, protective toe and fingernails
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Podiatry (ESSENTIAL)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience post qualification in a related field (ESSENTIAL)
Certification and Licensure
- DOH license (ESSENTIAL)
- Preferably BLS certified (PREFERRED)
Job-Specific Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player (ESSENTIAL)
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, passion, and pride in your work (ESSENTIAL)
- Conversant in Arabic is an advantage (PREFERRED)
Mubadala Healthcare Careers