Medcare Hospital Dubai Careers
List Of Openings- Medcare Hospital Dubai Careers
1; Customer Service Executive – Medcare Hospital Dubai Careers
- Help in Registration form and Insurance form completion process
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Ask about problem of the patient and refer to the concerned Clinician (in consultation with the Nurses if required)
- Send patient to concerned counter. Assist patient if required in reaching to the counter
- Organizing and maintaining patient records, consent forms, payment forms, etc.
- Ensure patients are informed if a clinician is running late or called out
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained
- Organize and maintain forms and office stationery required for front desk activities
- Ensure all standard protocols set by organization are maintained
- Respect and maintain the privacy and dignity of patients, assure client confidentiality at all times
- Answer all incoming calls and route them to the appropriate department/employee, answer customers’ queries, and provide information on procedures, packages, specialties, timings of the consultant etc.
Appointment Handling and Scheduling
- Book appointments over phone as well as through walk ins
- Schedule /Reschedule / cancel and confirms appointments (Clinicians consultation, Radiology appointments etc.)
- Schedule appointment requested through websites and SMS
- Schedule patient’s hospital admissions, file and complete Insurance check list, disclaimers, admission form and insurance forms, Medical Records, approvals etc.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for health services
- Cross verify all appointment files taken out by support staff with appointment list attached (insurance forms will be inserted)
- Confirm all appointments for the following day over telephone on a daily basis
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals
- Coordinate with Symphony for insurance related matters
- Check with Insurance Coordinator the status of the Insurance card produced by the patient
- Check with the Insurance coordinator about the packages covered
Records & Data Management
- Administer regular and electronic mail when required, to ensure proper action is taken on all incoming mail
- Maintain medical records and report when required
- Make spreadsheets, manage data and create documents on computers using desktop publishing programs
- Cross verify and file all lab reports in the absence of the MRD
- Enter all lab reports file numbers clinician wise
- Works closely with internal stakeholders in matters related to checking for approvals, assisting patients, maintaining hygiene standards etc
- Works closely with external stakeholders to handle queries and feedback
- 0 – 2 Years
Specific / Relevant Experience
- Experience in Handling Customers/ Patients in a similar role
2; Unit Nursing Coordinator
- Coordinate nursing services with services of other disciplines.
- Ensure that infection control protocols are followed.
- Promote a safe environment for patients, visitors and co-workers including the implementation of infection control policies of the Clinics.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other members of the health care team.
- Maintains an acceptable standard of attendance and reports to work on time.
- Patient Care & Service Excellence
- Intervenes appropriately in clinical emergency situations, initiates emergency resuscitative measures and assists with codes.
- Maintains accountability for medications and controlled drugs.
- Ensure that patients / family are provided with adequate and appropriate information and reassurance and consent is taken prior to medical and nursing intervention.
- To be knowledgeable of therapeutic effects, usual dosages, contraindications, side effects and adverse reactions for all drugs and parental fluids administered.
- Indent ,collect and maintain an adequate supply of drugs drugs ,consumables and equipment and Receving items from central store and storing in main store.
- Ensure the equipment are in working condition log books are re updated
- Issuing stock items from main store to sub store /Treatment room on daily basis .
- Maintaing daily consumption check list for tracking proper inventry managemnt
- Counduct Monthly audits& cross Audits
- Competency Assessments for nursing staffs
- Managing the duties & Responsibilities of Nursing Staff.
- Demonstrates priority setting skills and timeliness in responding to patient needs.
- Acts as a patient advocate and develops supportive relationships with patient/family maintaining a professional roleUses verbal and written communication in an accurate concise and timely manner that conveys respect for the patient/family/visitor/staffProfessional Expectations
- Ensure adequate manning at units / nursing stations.
- Assign/Deploy nurses to doctors according to their experience, skill sets and requirements.
3; Executive Secretary- Medcare Hospital Dubai Careers
- Assist & support the Chief Operating Officer for all operational matters of Medcare Medical Centers.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the COO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature, determines appropriate course of action with the direction of COO.
- Maintain calendar by planning and scheduling meetings and appointments using prioritization skills and a high level of interpersonal communication skills.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the schedule is followed and respected for COO & Medical Director.
- Work closely and effectively with the Executives to keep well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Undertake research and prepare monthly reports, presentations, corporate submissions and other correspondence for the COO.
- Coordinate meetings and teleconferences.
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of team meetings and off-sites.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the COO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain confidentiality, trust and support with senior management staff.