Jaidah Group Careers – 5+ Vacancies
List Of Opening Vacancies – Jaidah Group Careers
1: Service Advisor
As part of our commitment to the ongoing growth and career development of our employees, we are always keen to prioritize internal movement, whether this is for promotions or lateral moves. We actively encourage applications from our employees for all of our vacancies and guarantee interviews for all employees who meet all of the essential requirements as stated in the job advert and job description.
- Establish rapport and trust with customers.
- Document vehicle problems by listening to customers describe them and by asking probing questions.
- Road-test customer vehicles to confirm problems and, after service, to ensure that repairs have been completed.
- Maintain extensive contact with customers, phoning to provide estimates on service and repairs before jobs are begun, explaining the appointment/scheduling system to customers, and establishing with customers the method of payment for repairs (cash, warranty, etc.).
- Maintain communication with the Workshop Controller and Technicians to obtain information on updates and the status of repairs.
- Offer additional maintenance and repair services to customers when appropriate.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required
Skills and Abilities
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in a Service Operation.
- Good communication in English – written and oral, Arabic a plus.
- Trained/qualified/certified within the principal prescribed training program
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Service Advisor qualification as prescribed by OEM/Principal.
- Sales qualification is beneficial.
- With experience in handling Heavy Equipment
Jaidah Group Careers
To apply for this job please visit careers.jaidah.com..