GHD Careers – 13+ Vacancies
List Of Vacancies – GHD Careers
1: Electrical Engineer – GHD Careers
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support the Logistics and Supply Chain Executive Advisor to implement the growth strategy for the logistics and supply chain practice and align with the broader GHD strategy and the Enterprise Business.
- Support the Logistics and Supply Chain Executive Advisor to implement the marketing/communications strategy for the Logistics and Supply Chain practice to broaden the GHD brand both internally and externally.
- Lead and assist with the technical delivery and management of projects and client relationships.
- Leverage existing relationships to support the growth of logistics and supply chain opportunities throughout the region and support the delivery of new and existing client opportunities.
- Support the GHD logistics and supply chain practice so that we meet GHD’s overall objectives in terms of financial performance, risk management, and strategic development having regard to GHD’s core values.
- Assist in mentoring and coaching to develop GHD’s logistics and supply chain practice team members.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following general experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: design and implementation of logistics strategy, network design and optimization, transportation, warehouse design and optimization, supply chain planning and management processes, supply chain modeling and optimization, supply chain software, e-procurement, supply chain digitization
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., MBA, Ph.D., etc.)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in Arabic and English
- Contribution to meeting revenue targets of the P&L of the GHD logistics and supply chain practice.
- Growth of the GHD logistics and supply chain practice pipeline and backlog of projects aligned to the GHD Business Plan
- Supporting the growth and development of the overall GHD logistics and supply chain practice team.
- Delivery performance – client satisfaction, high-quality product delivery, and managing risk.
- Meet established KPIs related to revenue growth and delivery in support of the overall team objectives.
Experience and Skills:
- Relevant degree required; Master’s or Doctorate degree preferred. Undergraduate degree with project experience also accepted.
- 10-15 years experience in logistics and supply chain.
- Strong project management skills – PMP certification preferred
- Strong analytical and market research skills
- Prior experience working in GCC / Middle East.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent detailed oriented technical report writing skills
- Ability to travel as required preferred
- Implementation of assigned aspects of the logistics and supply chain practice Business Plan.
- Teamwork, co-operation, open communication, and contribution to the GHD Advisory Leadership Team.
- Achievement of annual financial KPI targets.
- Achieve target growth and business development as per the Business Plan.
- Maintain personal productivity targets.
- Increased presence for GHD in the marketplace as a consultant of choice
- Ensure project delivery as per schedule, budget, and design
- Enrich customer experience and satisfaction
- Develop junior members of the Logistics and Supply Chain team as per the succession plan set by the Executive Advisor
2; Environmental Officer – GHD Careers
Roles and responsibilities:
- Survey and inspection of equipment with recommended improvements and innovations.
- Inspect against CEMP obligations and raise observations when needed.
- Participate in dive surveys where required (if certified as a diver to the company standard).
- Assisting more senior professionals/technical officers in carrying out technical tasks.
- Providing accurate survey data.
- Conducting tasks in a manner that is consistent with prescribed methodology, testing, analysis, design or computation methods.
- Conducting assignment and investigative work, of specific scope and complexity in accordance with skill development, involving set elements of broader assignments.
- Performing investigations using a variety of methods and techniques and reporting on the same.
- Making routine technical decisions following clearly defined procedures as guidance, and developing solution-focused recommendations.
- Attending appropriate courses/seminars and/or presenting papers and research. Progressing towards developing individual distinctive competence targets.
- Carrying out delegated tasks within allocated budget hours and time frame.
Interested? Apply now. – GHD Careers
3; Graduate Engineer – Transport & Infrastructure – GHD Careers
Reporting to a Team Leader and collaborating across sectors, your anticipated responsibilities include:
- Support the team working on a diverse range of clients and projects
- Produce design calculations and contribute to the formulation of design concepts
- Deliver and be accountable for technical assignments
- Develop your decision-making, communication and technical skills
What You Will Bring To The Team
- A real passion for problem-solving
- An organized approach to meeting deadlines
- Your ability to collaborate and be an adaptable team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Infrastructure engineering experience is advantageous
- Relevant tertiary qualification
What We OfferWe offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect, and Integrity. We are committed to the success of our people which is why we want to create the best employee experience that supports each member through all the stages of their career.
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package; medical insurance, life insurance 22 days holiday with the option to buy an additional 4 weeks.
- Enhanced parental leave
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Wellbeing resources and tools, and demonstration of our commitment to well-being by signing up to the Mental Health at Work Commitment
- A team led flexible working
- Opportunities to grow your skills and shape your career towards technical expertise, developing the market or leading a business or team
- International, multi-cultural team of highly motivated individuals
- An exciting referral program; bring people with you!
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]