Ceva Logistics Careers – 350+ Vacancies
List Of Opening Vacancies – Ceva Logistics Careers
1: Accounting Manager – Ceva Logistics Careers
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum five to seven years of related experience.
- Minimum three years of industry experience preferred.
- Minimum three years of supervisory or managerial experience is required.
Certifications and Licenses
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is preferred.
Languages and Communication Skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, and vendors.
- Computer literate
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications including Oracle, Hyperion, JDE, and Onestream.
- In-depth knowledge and solid experience in general accounting, monthly close and financial reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of business finance and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and with professionalism, meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
- Uncompromised integrity.
- Experienced in directing and ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, metrics, and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing and developing individuals and high performance teams.
- Skilled in developing and using collaborative relationships to accomplish work goals, and developing individual relationships by listening, sharing ideas, and appreciating others’ efforts.
- Ability to plan, organize and oversee the management of multiple projects and set priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills (maturity, good judgment, diplomacy and patience) and strong consulting and presentation skills.
- Uses appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team and facilitate the completion of team goals.
Ceva Logistics Careers
2: Transload Operations Supervisor – Ceva Logistics Careers
- Coordinates and supervises all activities in the warehouse and ensures that customer orders are coordinated efficiently and ensure that operation is aligned.
- Train, coach, discipline employees. Communicate job expectations and addressing policies and procedures.
- Support and assist coordinators or clerks within the scope of customer concerns and escalations.
- Review and analyze workflow from the operations and to the billing of the handled contracts, to ensure accuracy and zero discrepancies for both parties.
- Labor allocation, as what the business/operations need daily.
- Attend daily meetings, and lead pre shift meetings with the direct team to communicate daily targets.
- Manage and review hours and PTO/vacations for direct reports.
- Lead with LEAN and 5S practices.
- Lead and involvement in a “Kaizen” or continuous improvement projects.
- Overtime or working outside working hours due to business needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned, and/or assist other departments as needed.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of related job or industry experience.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in a 3PL environment.
- Microsoft suite an asset with high level excel ability
- 5S Principles
- Lean Management
- Attention to detail with the ability to work independently while following established company policy and procedures.
- Decisions and Problem Solving – analyzing information, evaluating results, and using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions
- Leadership & Ownership – promotes team effectiveness and enhances team morale and productivity.
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates an understanding of what needs to be delivered in meeting customer demands.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint)
Ceva Logistics Careers
3; Air Operations Manager – Canada
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ten years of progressive experience, including three years of supervisory experience.
- Customs Brokers License.
- Basic CLASS Customs Systems certification. Advanced CLASS Customs Systems certification.
- Other certification may be required.
- Knowledgeable in Canada Customs and International trade with a basic understanding of customs valuation, classification, compliance/audit and trade programs.
- In-depth knowledge of all Canada Customs Compliance Rules and Regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Transportation, Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain Solutions, or equivalent combination of work experience.
Ceva Logistics Careers
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com..