Al Sharq HealthCare
Al Sharq HealthCare Careers
List Of Vacancies – Al Sharq HealthCare Careers
1: Accounts Manager
About our Al Sharq Healthcare
Al Sharq Healthcare is a wholly owned division of Fujairah National Group (FNG), which was established in 1994 as one of the largest diversified conglomerates in the Northern Emirates.
Al Sharq Healthcare is a premium healthcare brand with a focus on providing the highest standards of clinical excellence, customer service and ethical practice. The group manages a 100 bed JCI accredited multi-specialty hospital in Fujairah, alongside a number of large multi-specialty polyclinics, a marine medical division and a leading cosmetic surgery business. Our operations are extending across the entire East Coast of the UAE, with additional branches in Dubai.
Looking for Accounts Manager, for our expanding business in Northern Emirates, who aspire to be a part of the winning team and get associated with leading hospital based here in Emirates of Fujairah, United Arab Emirates.
Job Knowledge & Qualification
- Professional Accounting qualifications (CA/ CPA/ CMA). (Semi Qualified candidate with relevant industry experience and SAP knowledge can be considered)
- 8+ years hands-on experience in healthcare industry (in reputed hospital of at least 50 or more beds in UAE with all major medical specialties).
- Proficient in using SAP or similar Finance package.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Management / Leadership Skills
- Must have experience in managing a team of at least 8 or more employees
- Ability to works under challenging environments.
Competencies; Al Sharq HealthCare Careers
- Integrity / Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner towards others; adheres to company code of conduct.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – Identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others,
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and / or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role.
- Planning and organizing – prioritizes, sets stretching but realistic target deadlines, plan ahead and has a structured approach to work.
- Delivery of Results – identifies, confronts, and overcomes barriers to successful delivery of results.
- Financial awareness – Demonstrates understanding of the financial implication of decisions, aiming to achieve value and maximize return.
- Delegation: allocates roles- appropriate decision – making authority and / or task responsibility to others.
- Developing others: plans and support the development of others skills and abilities to realize their full potential.
Salary Package: up to 20K / Month (Inclusive of all)
Reporting to Group Accounts Manager and Al Sharq Healthcare Management .