Al Das Medical Clinic
Al Das Medical Clinic Careers – 10+ Vacancies
List Of Opening Vacancies – Al Das Medical Clinic Careers
1: Specialist – Obstetrics/Gynecology
Main Purpose of the job:
Diagnosis and management of health issues related to gynecology and obstetrics in female pediatric, adolescent, reproductive and menopausal populations.
Main Responsibilities: Al Das Medical Clinic Careers
- Pediatric, adolescent, reproductive, and menopausal gynecology care
- General gynecology care
- Family planning and Contraception
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- 2D, 3D and 4D Ultrasound in gynecology
- Detection and treatment of Uterine anomalies, HPV infections, Genital warts, Vaginitis and vaginal discharge, Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD), Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Evaluation of Ovarian Masses, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Menopause
- Diagnosis and conservative and surgical treatment of Ovarian cysts and tumors, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Uterine polyps, Ectopic pregnancy.
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility services
- Ob/Gyn hormone replacement treatment.
- IUD insertion and removal
- Minor gynecology surgery (biopsies, excisions, marsupialization, cryosurgery, electro-surgery)
- Preconception counseling
- Routine Prenatal Care
- High-Risk Obstetrics
- Fetal Ultrasound, 2D and 3D/4D
- Testing for fetal well-being/ non-stress testing
- Viability ultrasound
- First Trimester Antenatal Screening for Down’s Syndrome
- Second Trimester Morphology Scan
- Third Trimester Antenatal Screening for Fetal Growth Restriction
- Deliveries (normal vaginal and operative, including Caesarean Section, Vacuum, and Forceps application)
- All kinds of gynecology surgeries (vaginal, abdominal, laparoscopic, and hysteroscopy).
Knowledge, skills, and experience required
The job requires:
- Completed Medical Faculty, completed Fellowship in gynecologic and obstetrics, and obtained Specialty certificate, and DHA license (please refer to DHA licensing requirements).
- Experience required – as per DHA regulations.
Al Das Medical Clinic
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com..